Thread: Stamping Visa on Passports

Default Stamping Visa on Passports

Hi,
    I sent the family passports to TTS in UK. I got the confirmation of delivery from Currier service and I still did not get an update from anyone from TTS. To whom should I speak to? Is it CO?

What update do you want? passports have arrived, they will be forwarded to INZ, and then you may receive a dispatch notice when passports are being returned. MY most recent experience is that the issuing of labels in London took only a few days.

Thanks ChrisMwn.
    When I submit my visa application, an official person from TTS contacted me and informed that they received my application and asked me to submit further details in the additional information form that he sent. I was expecting such kind of acknowledgement.

After couple of delivery of your passport you can call TT Service and by providing your name and Passport Number. Then they will confirm by checking their records whether they are received passports or not. You can keep on an eye on your credit card whethey they have charged fro migrant levy onnce you charged next couple of days you will get an automated email saying that your status has been chnaged,when u check online you can find that your visa has been issued afterwards you will reeive an email once the passports are ready for delivery with its courier tacking number. Generaaly it will take three to four weeks. Some people get within two weeks as well...

Thanks for the information neeldivyabenny

Hi,
    I was informed by an officer in support (UK) office last week saying they need a new passport for me (I'm the primary applicant) as my passport does not have 12 months validity in order to stamp residence visa. I sent my new passport and got the Currier confirmation on delivery last Monday(7th). As told by the officer, they are waiting for my new passport to stamp visas for all family members as I have sent the rest of the passports before. The officer asked me to mention his name so that it will be received to him sooner. I sent several mails to the officer asking whether he got my new passport or not attaching the delivery confirmation, but still I did not receive any response from him. What should I do? Is it ok to wait and see?

It is only the third day since arrival, so it seems fair to give the official a little longer to respond. He will have been busy with other work while waiting for your passport to come, so it's quite likely he has things to finish off before once more giving attention to putting in your family's visas.

Thanks JandM.