Thread: Appendix B result

Default Appendix B result

I have submitted my IQA with Appendix B. Yesterday I got IQA result but nothing was mentioned anywhere about my qualifications comparability assessment if I am entitled for bonus points or not.

Did anyone over here have applied for comparability assessment and how it was mentioned in IQA?

Regards,

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by zack_01 View Post
    I have submitted my IQA with Appendix B. Yesterday I got IQA result but nothing was mentioned anywhere about my qualifications comparability assessment if I am entitled for bonus points or not.

Did anyone over here have applied for comparability assessment and how it was mentioned in IQA?

Regards,
    Hello zack_01,

I received a generic outcome as Bachelor's degree at level 7 in my IQA. My qualification is Bachelor's of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engineering.

My Eoi has been returned to pool today because of this generic outcome. I want to claim points for the LTSSL - Telecommunications Engineer. I have 6 years of Telecom Experience.

Could you please guide me how to get this Appendix B done and what documents are required. I had sent all my original documents when I applied for IQA.

Thanks,

The form is in Appendix B of this document. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...ifications.pdf It is just asking INZ to check specifically for comparability to the NZ qualifications mentioned in the LTSSL list for the particular career you are applying under.

However, if your result is a generic one, not mentioning specifically comparable with any NZ degree, it's possible they will not be able to change this - it's only right to be prepared.