Thread: Genuine partnership : Letter of Support - family or friends

Default Genuine partnership : Letter of Support - family or friends

In order for me to prove a stable and genuine relation with my spouse (because we are staying in different locations right now) - one of the documents recommended is "Letter of support from family or friends"

Thankfully, my parents are here(NZ) currently visiting me, hence I can ask for this letter.

Question : Can this letter be just a computer type letter , signed by them or should it be notarized or an affidavit kind of document that needs a lawyer ?

Please share any experience or guidance.

Printed or written with signature will do.

Quote Originally Posted by harmon View Post
    In order for me to prove a stable and genuine relation with my spouse (because we are staying in different locations right now) - one of the documents recommended is "Letter of support from family or friends"

Thankfully, my parents are here(NZ) currently visiting me, hence I can ask for this letter.

Question : Can this letter be just a computer type letter , signed by them or should it be notarized or an affidavit kind of document that needs a lawyer ?

Please share any experience or guidance.
    We made my inlaws write it directly to CO. But the letter alone would not be sufficient. You might have to provide few more proofs from the list.....I am going thru the same currently So better attach as many proofs as you can , would help your case.

Thanks guys.

yes need to get as many documents in place.