Thread: Spouse Passport Change after AIP

Default Spouse Passport Change after AIP

Hi Friends, I received AIP.... but my wife's passport pages are not empty so we are planning to apply for new passport...So can we send this new passport along with old passport(as mentioned in ITA ) for blue stickers.

Kindly advise.

Yes.

We knew we will be in similar situation ...so we contacted INZ contact center. They advised us to contact CO, tell your situation, get your passport renewed and then send for further process. Its absolutely normal.

I suggest you better contact INZ contact center/CO and seek advice coz every case is different and good luck!

Hi Thanks Jand and Shrutive...but my case is closed as it is approved and I think my CO is no longer connected to my case...So is it ok to contact the CO again to inform the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by varma View Post
    Hi Friends, I received AIP.... but my wife's passport pages are not empty so we are planning to apply for new passport...So can we send this new passport along with old passport(as mentioned in ITA ) for blue stickers.

Kindly advise.
    Your wife's passport doesn't have a single blank page? Impressive...

Your passport must have at least one valid, blank page in it so that we can grant your visa. This does not include ‘endorsement’ pages – we cannot grant visas on these pages

DOM 85.... I am presently using my 3rd passport as my 2 old passport pages are finished....is it more impressive?....Try to answer, if u know?

yup...you can send new and old together...that should serve the purpose ...

Quote Originally Posted by varma View Post
    Hi Thanks Jand and Shrutive...but my case is closed as it is approved and I think my CO is no longer connected to my case...So is it ok to contact the CO again to inform the situation?
    Yes, or the general helpline.