Thread: Please advise! POST STUDY WORK VISA

Default Please advise! POST STUDY WORK VISA

Hy friends, i thank you all in advance for your time to read my post and want some ideas regardding one situation.

me and my friend both applied employer assisted work visa on Beg. of feb on the same branch, i got my post study work visa in 3 week whereas my friend, after 4 weeks just received a letter of concern by immg. officer. the concern was about his employment aggrement where it was missed the location of PLACE OF WORK, and he sent the amendment to employment aggrement to mitigate this concern. unfortunately his visa is expiring on the next week as well.
    so what will happen IF IN CASE his visa gets declined before one/two days before expiry ?

I look forward hearing your opinions and any any any response are appreciated and would be much helpful.
    Thank you.

if your current visa expires and a new one has not been issued you will receive an interim visa, which preserves your status in NZ. I Think its most unlikely your visa application would be declined, if all they did was to query a missing place f employment on your contract

Thank you soo much Chris for your promt response.

also it was stated that :
    [I]We have completed an assessment of your application and have identified the
    following issues which may have a negative impact on the outcome of your
    application:[/I]
    which was just about the aggrment. he didnt ask any further questions about relevanct of qualifications.

does the assessment of application means that he has only this concern in overall application or is it just a begining of case open and he may ask other concerns as well ?

please advise!