Thread: International Student Agent

Default International Student Agent

Hi there,

I am from India and have come to New Zealand on a visitors visa to stay with my cousin. I want to study in New Zealand as an international student. Does anybody have much advice for me on where to study? In India there are many international student agent that can counsel international students on where to study. I don't plan to go back to India before I start my study. Is there a way I can contact some international student agent in New Zealand?

Thank you very much for reading,

Raj

Hey mate,

Do you have in mind what course you want to study here ?

Hi,

I think I like to do a diploma in business. I want to do a course in Auckland so that I am near to my cousin.

Thank you,

Raj

Hi Raj, we had a homestay from Malaysia, he used an online agency called NZ Study. I think they're based in New Zealand.

They seemed to be very helpful, and the whole process was done online. The link is https://www.nzstudy.ac.nz Good luck with your study.

anyone assisting you with a student visa application should be aware that you arrived as a visitor with the intention of visiting your cousin. INZ may say you are not genuine, since you now want to switch to a student visa. Why didn't you apply for SV from India?

Hi ChrisMwn,

Thank you for letting me know this. I was not aware. I was intending in study in Australia but NZ is cheaper, very nice country and my cousin live here so now I want to stay here for study. I will make sure to mention this.

Thank you Trello,

I will make an account with NZ Study now.