Thread: advice needed! work visa

Default advice needed! work visa

hy guys, some advise needed!

what will happen if the additional document that been advised has not been submited in time ?
    is it likely to decline or will the CO adivise again and give chance.
    advisor says the documents been sent but inz says the documents hasnt been received yet. what can be the reson. is it becoz of CO didnt update the documents after been received.
    and if in the letter of concern it says that the document to be sent through couriour, is it fine if we mail or fax ?

please share me your ideas and experiences, would be much appreciated.

what will happen if the additional document that been advised has not been submited in time ?
    is it likely to decline or will the CO adivise again and give chance.
    The CO has the right to decline if the necessary evidence has not been received by the stated date, BUT what happens depends on the reason for the delay, and, since you have an adviser on the case, how s/he argues the point, I should think.

what can be the reson. is it becoz of CO didnt update the documents after been received.
    Who can say? If the adviser is sure the item was sent, no doubt s/he is firmly telling INZ to look for it. (The CO in person would not immediately see information received. It would be put into your file wherever it is in the queue, so the CO would see it when your file had come to the front and had its next turn for attention.)
    if in the letter of concern it says that the document to be sent through couriour, is it fine if we mail or fax ?
    I'm guessing the CO said to use the courier because that service is likely to be quicker, but that's only a guess. Faxing something is okay for letting the CO see what the CONTENT of a document is, but for certain things, they have to see the actual hard copy. In cases where time is pressing, I've heard of a CO going ahead having had sight of a fax, but on the understanding that the hard copy is on its way.

Hy JandM thank you soo much mate, your response really made little bit relief. it was already one week passed the concern was made and so we had ring to inz to ask whats going on and the person said that the documents hasnot been received. we also tried to ring to the case officer but the phone wasnot received. so though we have a LIA, we personally emailed the requested document with email and sent the attested file on email.

we are little bit worried about our visa if gets declined in the interim visa. what can be the best solution to stay on safe side ? any ideas please advise
    its a employer assisted work visa.

Unless your work situation has changed, I don't think you can do anything about any different visa while this processing is going on - you might confuse things for your present application. I know it's tough to do, but you're probably better off just sitting this out.

thank you jandm again. INZ says the doc is not received, and advisor says that the doc is sent (i guess via mail). so how can i confirm it, any idea. i had emailed to CO as well, will he respond to me, any ideas jandm ,please.

You can't do anything about this in person. Your adviser has sent it, so it's up to HIM to follow up with whatever means he used - courier company, the mail company - and to push INZ to find it if it is proved it was delivered. Although the document is ABOUT you, it is not directly your business, so the courier company etc. won't accept instructions from you, and you've also told INZ to deal with the adviser on your behalf. You need to let your adviser act FOR you.

In your place, I would be asking the adviser these questions. Another thing you could ask the adviser is if he thinks it would be a good idea to be getting another issue of whatever the document is, in case it doesn't turn up. (If the adviser is making a fuss with INZ about their not finding the thing, I doubt that they would prematurely decide your case for lack of it.)