Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does this mean?

Default What does this mean?

Hi all

we submitted our partnership visa under family category 2 weeks ago and today we collected our relationship evidence and birth cert. Our online status now says

"Your application/decision was sent by courier/post to your nominated address on 14/Mar/2016"

We haven't yet been assigned a case officer or anything.

This is what our online tracking looks like.

■ Your application has been registered and your payment confirmed by NZVAC on 26/Feb/2016.

■ Your application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in London for processing on 29/Feb/2016. Please refer “Standard Processing Timeframe” link for information regarding processing time.

■ Your application has been processed by the Immigration New Zealand in London and passport sent to NZVAC on 02/Mar/2016.
    You may collect your passport from NZVAC in London. Please be advised that if you are picking up the decision on behalf of the applicant, you must bring the authorization letter signed by the applicant along with the receipt provided at the time of lodgement along with your photo ID.

■ Your application/decision was sent by courier/post to your nominated address on 14/Mar/2016

Can anyone clarify if that means they have already decided about our visa or something else?

Thank you

most likely a decision. You'll know in a day or two

Seems so odd not being assigned a CO for residency and after 2 weeks a decision... That cant be good

yes if this is a residence case then that is unlikely. More likely then, "returned failed lodgement" (something missing from application), or the online information is wrong.

Hoping online info is wrong! We triple checked everything and definitely have included all required docs

I applied for residency through partner on 16th feb and got the same status as you about a week later. The package I received was my original documents being returned with a letter outlining the time frame for a decision which is currently running 10-12 weeks from processing. I wouldn't worry about it, it's likely to be your supporting documents minus your passport if you sent it in with the application, they keep that until the decision is taken so they can place the visa within.

Ahh thank you Kfoo! I feel so much better now hearing that! Yes it changed today when we collect our original docs so that makes sense.

Our letter just states the wait to get assigned to a immigration officer is 4-6 weeks.. Have you been assigned yet? We handing our application in 26th of Feb so not long after you

Not yet, 4 weeks today since processed the application so hopefully not too much longer for either of us have to say the waiting is a killer ! Got my fingers crossed for you, am sure you will get some good news soon

Hi Nicole,

This is just a generic message regarding the original docs they have returned.

I received exactly similar message on TT services website and contacted immigration and then they clarified that to me.

All the best

Regards
    Rajneesh

Good luck Kfoo, won't be long till you hear!

Thank you Rajneesh, I was worried we got refused or something... The fact we got all our relationship documents back as well including photos.. Thought they kept that stuff till the end. Guess not!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast