Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recruitment agencies

Quote Originally Posted by Uktonz View Post
    I've PM'd you
    Hi there, I would also like to know the name of this recruitment agency

can you send me the name of recruitment agency pls?

To be clear with everyone here. Recruitment agencies do not 'get you a job' they find their clients (the people who actually pay them) candidates. Aimlessly applying for roles with recruiters can do more harm than good. Ensure you are also running your own job search and contacting employers! Thanks

can you please explain in detail about "
    Aimlessly applying for roles with recruiters can do more harm than good. " ?
    thank you

[

QUOTE=VanessaGardner;539811]To be clear with everyone here. Recruitment agencies do not 'get you a job' they find their clients (the people who actually pay them) candidates. Aimlessly applying for roles with recruiters can do more harm than good. Ensure you are also running your own job search and contacting employers! Thanks[/QUOTE]

However, also be aware that applying through an employment agency can count against you as it costs more money to the employer, so if there are other suitable applicants applying directly, they are sometimes given preference. Depends of course on the field, but certainly in healthcare it is easy enough to find jobs on the DHB websites and apply directly yourself - I would not bother with an agency.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12