Thread: Interim Visa

Default Interim Visa

Hi friends, m seeking for some advice.

Its been 6 weeks i applied my emp. assisted work visa (palmy branch), i was raised concern in 3 weeks of lodgemt and i sent additional document as well. and now its already 6 weeks and i didnt hear anything and i m now on interim visa, and surprisingly m not allowed to work as well.

so just wanted to know how is it normal or something is serious, and how long time it could still take, i mean like is persons on interim visa are given priority or not.
    and next my concern is, when i ring inz then they say that my file is in queue. its just a work visa file so is there also a 2pc thing or is it the same person who questioned me going to give me visa.

please any advice will be much appreciated and thank you in advance!

No 2pc. Applications are dealt with in order that requested information was received. It may not be the same visa officer that requested the information, cases are (re)-drawn from the queue as officers have capacity

Thank you chris for your promt response.

and will there be any thing like giving the priority to the ones on interim visa things as well or theres nothing like priority and everything will be seen on the basis of queue.
    and meanwhile if they decline my work unfortunately while on interim visa, will i be given chance to make next application as well, say like student visa.
    and is my situation normal or is it the matter of worry regarding processing time.
    Thank you~

No priority to interim visa holders. No further opportunity to apply, and yes you are worrying unnecessarily, these things take time and it's all quite normal

hehe thank you chrish for your kind fact response. thanks for your time, m feeling relief now!