Thread: Timeline from Application Lodgement to Approval - Auckland Central Branch

Default Timeline from Application Lodgement to Approval - Auckland Central Branch

I think am one of the luckiest and wish you all good luck. :-) I would assume the time-line would be similar for most of you except for the part "Application Submitted" to "Online APPROVAL".

EOI Submitted: November 30, 2015 (Job offer + 2 year postgraduate education in NZ) (I hold an Indian Passport)
    EOI Selected: December 9, 2015

ITA: January 11, 2016
    Application Submitted: January 16, 2016
    Online APPROVED: February 16, 2016 (I never received an email from my case officer. Neither did my employer hint about receiving any questionnaire)
    Approved-in-principle email: March 2, 2016
    Passport Sent: March 4, 2016
    Visa Stamped ONLINE status change: March 16, 2016
    Passport received: 24 March, 2016

Thanks a lot to all those who have shared valuable information in this forum, and also to those who are helping others by replying to the questions that applicants post in here. Very much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by sham88 View Post
    I think am one of the luckiest and wish you all good luck. :-) I would assume the time-line would be similar for most of you except for the part "Application Submitted" to "Online APPROVAL".

EOI Submitted: November 30, 2015 (Job offer + 2 year postgraduate education in NZ) (I hold an Indian Passport)
    EOI Selected: December 9, 2015

ITA: January 11, 2016
    Application Submitted: January 16, 2016
    Online APPROVED: February 16, 2016 (I never received an email from my case officer. Neither did my employer hint about receiving any questionnaire)
    Approved-in-principle email: March 2, 2016
    Passport Sent: March 4, 2016
    Visa Stamped ONLINE status change: March 16, 2016
    Passport received: 24 March, 2016

Thanks a lot to all those who have shared valuable information in this forum, and also to those who are helping others by replying to the questions that applicants post in here. Very much appreciated!
    Congrats... that's the quickest I have seen. May I ask what field do you work in ?

Congratulations! That's amazingly fast

Congratulations bro! i can feel how happy you must be feeling!! thats really super fast! Congratulations!

Hi sham88,

I have submitted my ITA On 8th May
    Received on 11th May 2016
    Auckland Central Branch Received on same day 11th May 2016.
    Fees also they deducted on 11th May 2016.

But after that i didn't receive any notification from immigration side. Like no case officer assign ryt now.

Could please tell how much time approximately they take to assign case officer.

Thanks

There is no set time. EOIs which have been selected wait in a date-order queue until one of the COs has finished enough of the cases they have been working to be allocated some more. Then they take cases from the front of the queue.