Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Police Certificate for Essential Skills Visa

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    New Zealand

    Question Police Certificate for Essential Skills Visa

    Hi there,

    I'm required to submit both Medicals and Police certificate for my Essentials skills visa application.
    Searching through this forum I understand the Medicals need to be done BEFORE I submit the application itself and then the clinic will send the full report straight to immigration, but what about the police certificate?

    According to immigration website, for my country I need to go to the Embassy in Wellington (which is where I am located anyway) pay a fee and request the police certificate. But I also read somewhere that when I request it I need to give them my "file" number (meaning, I already need to lodge the application first?) but on the application it says I need to attach the police what comes first? The chicken or the egg? (AKA the certificate or the application?) lol

    Thanks for any advice

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    New Zealand


    What country is the PC from? If you ring the INZ contact centre, they will send you a letter with your personal details confirming that the PC is required.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts