Thread: Best Way to Supply communication evidence for time apart?

Default Best Way to Supply communication evidence for time apart?

Hi all,

My partner is currently about to apply for a partnership based work visa, we have lived together for 4.5 months and she has just gone home to Russia as her limited visa was about to expire. I was not able to join her as I have work commitments here in NZ, we are very much expecting to be asked for evidence we are still in a relationship as we are in different countries, one thing to send would be evidence of our communication but we just talk on Facebook and Skype, and from what i can see there is no way to extract those messages into some sort of word format so it can be sent via email.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good app which may be useful to use for communication which has some sort of feature ideal for exporting (or something like that) all of our conversation history and make it into one file which we could email to immigration for them to read? We will also send each other some emails, although i can imagine these alone would not be enough which is why i was wondering if there was a good app out there for this type of thing?

PS - If anyone can recommend any other way we can prove we are still in a relationship while in different countries during the time my partner applies that would be great!!

How about print screening the conversations and then pasting them into word as a picture or convert them to a PDF?

I think other evidence is usually flight tickets but that doesn't seem to apply to you.

I had the exact same "problem". My kiwi girlfriend had to leave europe to go back to uni in NZ and so we nearly spent 2 and a half months apart during my residence application although that was after living together for 12 months and after we put the application in still my CO saw she entered NZ and asked for explanation why we are apart and I explained it all supplied Facebook and Skype screenshots and that was enough no more questions asked