Thread: Interim visa diappeared work visa pending??

Default Interim visa diappeared work visa pending??

hi guys,needed quick reply, i was checking my online status frequently and just seen that my interim visa has been disappeared as i was on interim visa while waiting for work visa.
    but the work visa is still pending.

please advise what it could be. many thanks inadvance!

Nobody here can tell you exactly what this means. It is an ambiguous situation, and we would only be guessing, the same as you are. You need to ask INZ.

thanks jandM and yea, its soo fraustating and only can guess what it could be. so i will wait for a while and if no changes will ring inz. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer11 View Post
    hi guys,needed quick reply, i was checking my online status frequently and just seen that my interim visa has been disappeared as i was on interim visa while waiting for work visa.
    but the work visa is still pending.

please advise what it could be. many thanks inadvance!
    Your interim visa wont have expired unless it was issued more than 6 months ago, or your new visa application has been decided.

thank you chrish. upto couple of hours it was showing that my interim visa will be expiring on xx SEP 2016. but its all been removed. and application is pending. so from one mind i m thinking may be my application is approved. or from next mind m also worried thinking that now as my interim visa has been removed, may be i m unlawful on this country. so just a waiting time, i will wait and see what will happen

Hi jandM, finally after almost 2 months i got my work visa approved for 2 years. thank you soo much for your promt responses!! you guys are really awesome!!!!

Oh, EXCELLENT news! Very pleased for you.