Thread: Approved :)

Default Approved :)

Hi Everyone,

Can't express my happiness at the moment. I kept reading those threads that say 'Approved' and wondered when will be the day where I post something like that. Thanks to everyone in this forum, I could've not done it without you

Funny thing is that my work visa expires 3 weeks from now and I heard some people here say that immigration might expedite the process if someone's visa is about to expire. I didn't believe it but thought of giving it a try.
    I called my CO just 2 weeks ago and she said we are still waiting for 3rd party checks which might take a couple of months or more. Then after that it will go for a second person check. So she advised me to go with my work visa renewal.
    I called yesterday the contact center and asked a couple of questions about the work visa application. Today morning I submitted the employer supplementary form to HR dept. and the told me we will fill it in by tomorrow. Funny thing is that tomorrow I was going to submit the application as soon as I receive the form and pay the fees.

Today afternoon all of a sudden I received an email with change of status. Checked it online and it says 'APPROVED'.
    Thanks Again.

My timeline is below:

EOI submitted 01/02/2015
    Decision Successful 10/02/2015
    ITA Received 22/02/2015
    Application Lodged 20/05/2015
    Application transferred to IPB 24/05/2015
    Application transferred back to Auckland CBD branch 29/11/2015
    Case officer assigned and questionnaire sent to employer 12/01/2016
    Status changed to 'APPROVED' 30/03/2016

its a great feeling isnt it ? congratulations !

Congratulations !!

Congratulations! That's a great news

Quote Originally Posted by hazz View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Can't express my happiness at the moment. I kept reading those threads that say 'Approved' and wondered when will be the day where I post something like that. Thanks to everyone in this forum, I could've not done it without you

Funny thing is that my work visa expires 3 weeks from now and I heard some people here say that immigration might expedite the process if someone's visa is about to expire. I didn't believe it but thought of giving it a try.
    I called my CO just 2 weeks ago and she said we are still waiting for 3rd party checks which might take a couple of months or more. Then after that it will go for a second person check. So she advised me to go with my work visa renewal.
    I called yesterday the contact center and asked a couple of questions about the work visa application. Today morning I submitted the employer supplementary form to HR dept. and the told me we will fill it in by tomorrow. Funny thing is that tomorrow I was going to submit the application as soon as I receive the form and pay the fees.

Today afternoon all of a sudden I received an email with change of status. Checked it online and it says 'APPROVED'.
    Thanks Again.

My timeline is below:

EOI submitted 01/02/2015
    Decision Successful 10/02/2015
    ITA Received 22/02/2015
    Application Lodged 20/05/2015
    Application transferred to IPB 24/05/2015
    Application transferred back to Auckland CBD branch 29/11/2015
    Case officer assigned and questionnaire sent to employer 12/01/2016
    Status changed to 'APPROVED' 30/03/2016
    Congratulations

Many CONGRATULATIONS to you
    Can I please ask you that what sort of job you are related to. Because even my case is quite similar to yours the only difference is that i am still waiting on my 2PC form almost last 8 weeks. My lawyer contacted my CO couple of times but she replied same and i.e a decision is made but waiting on 2PC. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks

How long 2pc takes to come through has nothing at all to do with an applicant's career. The cases sent for checking by a second official join a date order queue, and the officials take from the front each time. So the passing time is not because of anything about the cases, but simply because of how many had been sent for checking in that office just before yours.

Congratulation

congrats hazz