Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Online status Approved

Default Online status Approved

Hi,

My resident visa is showing Approved almost from 2 weeks but haven't received anything regarding AIP from INZ bit worried what's going on.Please help!!!

It's perfectly normal not to hear anything straight away. The AIP pack or email with instructions are sent out by a different department from the COs - once the CO ticks the box for AIP to go up on the online website, the instruction will also be passed to the clerks who do the other part, but they will be working their way in date order through the list of names approved by all the COs, so how soon you hear will depend on how busy that office happens to have been. If you haven't heard anything after three weeks, it's fair enough to contact INZ to enquire.

is online status approved means definitely approved?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It's perfectly normal not to hear anything straight away. The AIP pack or email with instructions are sent out by a different department from the COs - once the CO ticks the box for AIP to go up on the online website, the instruction will also be passed to the clerks who do the other part, but they will be working their way in date order through the list of names approved by all the COs, so how soon you hear will depend on how busy that office happens to have been. If you haven't heard anything after three weeks, it's fair enough to contact INZ to enquire.
    is online status approved means definitely approved?

Yes.

Default How to check status online?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Yes.
    Hi how do i check the status of my SMC residence application online? Is it the same website where i could check my EOI? If so, how come its showing "ITA lapsed" when i have already submitted my documents after 2mos of ITA. I've also been contacted by my CO and had the interview today? Thanks for the help.

Hi maeunica,

There are some technical problems with the online system of INZ which leads to incorrect online application status appearance, as advised by INZ to me when I inquired with them. Your case is same as mine. My online status is still in "ITA lapsed" while I had been approved and had received my AIP letter. You shouldn't be worried about that. Just follow the email communication with CO. However, this means that you can't track your status online to get updated immediately as others (same as me).

Thanks for this information KandT. Its quite of a relief knowing this. Congratulations to you! May I know how long you had to wait for the CO's decision after your phone interview (if you did)? Much appreciated! Thanks again.

Thanks. For me, I was lucky enough to get the AIP letter one week after the interview. You can check thread "Folks with Shanghai Branch", page 108 to refer to my timeline. Best of luck to you !

Hi guys,
    Still haven't received anything regarding API and called immigration contact center they suggested decision has been made but further things they will tell to my immigration adviser where as immigration adviser said he got no update from INZ really worried whats going on all my friends got API in a week but here it is 3 weeks going to be finished by tomorrow.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast