Thread: Help please

Default Help please

My mum's permanent residence visa is on hold due to her sugar level being slightly high. She is fit and fine no problems at all. Since I am not really into immigration stuff not sure what to do. Can some one please advice what I need to do or write to her case officer. Would love to hear from someone who had gone through the same situation as me. TIA..

Presumably you mean her medical has been referred to the INZ Medical Adviser? The MA will ask for further medical information of tests, to establish if she is diabetic, and more importantly if she is and undiagnosed are there underlying health issues such as eye or kidney damage.

If its a rogue , on off result, caused by excessive sugar consumption prior to blood test, that would be quickly established by further tests.

Hi thank you for your reply. She has been requested to undergo for further medical tests which she has completed. her last result showed her sugar level was 5.8 which according to her GP is normal. Results from her personal GP for the last two months showed her sugar level was normal, but i don't understand how the panel of doctor's result showed something else.

As ChrisMwn said just before, anyone can get a misleading reading depending on what they have been eating and drinking in the short time before the test.