Thread: Additional documents after phone interview

Default Additional documents after phone interview

Hello!

I had a phone interview with my CO yesterday regarding my employment. I think it went well as she said I had answered all her questions very detailed. She told me at the end of our conversation that she would email me if she needs further information.

Today, she emailed and asked me for copies of reports and support plans I do (I am a residential support worker). I have contacted my line manager if I could supply this documents to my CO. The problem is it contains confidential information of clients. My line manager said I could only send them the empty documents (just the template).

I believe my CO is aware of the confidentiality act that is why she advised to not include name/dates/code before i send the documents.

Now my question is, do you think she'll be satisfied with the empty documents? I am quite worried as I felt she is doubtful of my role.

Many thanks in advance for those who will reply. Cheers!

No, I don't think she will. I think she wants to see examples of YOUR work - that is, your decision-making about the actions to be taken for the well-being of the clients - to prove that you have a wide enough range of responsibilities to justify regarding yours as a fully skilled job. As your employer is supporting you in your application for Residence, I would think that whoever in the organization gave you the go-ahead will understand that this is really necessary, for you to give the CO paper proof of what you do. In your place, I would ask that person, who may be higher up than the line manager, to let you send copies of actual documents, but with the names, and any other information that would identify the individuals, blacked out.

Of course the CO understands confidentiality - she is a government official who sees the private details of hundreds of applicants in the course of her work, and is not allowed to pass any of that information on.

Thank you for your suggestion JandM. I will try to talk to my line manager again tomorrow and if she still refused i will tak to our district manager. I am just a little worried that there will be problems while I am away as I am going overseas in two weeks time. Thank you JandM

Good luck.

Hi Maeunica. I have applied on same job as you. Just wanting to know the outcome of your application. What sort of evidences u had provided. Thnks

HI JandM, I have been seeing your replies and comments for different enquiries. I found every replies from you are found to be reliable and accurate. I have bit worries regarding my case. Can you please give me suggestions about that because I was very nervous about this issue. I have been rejected with SMC residence application in the year 2015 November and I was applying on behalf of my lawyer. BUT she didn't convexed with me and immigration officer well as she was a busy lawyer that's what she told. AFTER that I applied my self again with the same job and now it's finishings 9 months from the time of lodgement. AT first she was not satisfied with the response from me and my employer as there was some concerns raised for her supervisor that's what my IO told me. But I have given details explanation which I think can clarify her concerns with in the time frame she gave me with a support letter from my general manager to prove that. I don't know whether she started assessing that.

I put ANZSCO Job category Disabilities Services officer
    EOI 6 DEC 2015
    ITA 28 JAN 2016
    IO ALLOCATED 6TH APRIL 2016
    CONTACTED EMPLOYER 15TH APRIL 2016
    PHONE INTERVIEW with me 9TH NOT SATISFIED LETTER FROM IO 7TH SEPTEMBER 2016
    I REPLIED BACK WITH LETTER 19TH SEPTEMBER 2016
    28TH OCTOBER 2016 FINISHED TIME FRAME TOLD BY HER FOR ME WHICH IS 9 MONTHS
    WAITING TO HEAR FROM STILL

Can you please help me giving your suggestions about my situation as I have rejection history will it effected my case or not ?
    Will it be right to email my IO and ask about my case as it finished the time frame my IO told me?
    Do you think they put my case to pending as it is still having conserns in my reply or usually they will leave the response to couple of months so that they can finish prioritised cases first?

Sorry to ask me these much questions because I am very nervous.

Thanks

Anoop

Hi Anoop. I have applied in same category but i chose residential care officer ANZCO code. What position do you have and with which company if u don't mind me asking. My application has been assigned assigned to co on 12th oct, thereafter I haven't heard anything.

Mate ring me if you want [Edited to remove phone number in line with Forum Rule 10. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236 Make another post so you have five in all, and the forum will automatically, in 20 minutes or so, switch on your ability to use the Private Message system.] I can help with what I know.