Thread: waiting after interview from london branch

Default waiting after interview from london branch

Hi
    My brother has applied residency on SMC from India W/O job offer.
    His file lodge in London Branch.His Interview has done last month on 25th of feb .Officer told him after interview that she will do verification from his current employer .And after that she will make decision and send to 2nd PC for further process.His employer got questions second day of interview.And replied on same day.
    Officer told my brother during interview that 2nd pc will take minimum one month .
    Now its been more that one month and we are waiting for Reply.Does any one had same experience from London Branch.Can we e mail back or call back to London branch to know regarding his process.

Your Answer will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

so, "minimum one month" = "more than a month"

that's also from the time CO has all the information she needs and has the time to write up her decision for 2PC.

I'd not be worried and say things are still on track.
    Last edited by ChrisMwn; 11th April 2016 at 06:25 PM.

I agree with Chris. And at this stage of proceedings, when all that remains to do is the 2pc, there isn't anything that anyone from INZ can tell you except, 'It is waiting for the 2pc check,' because when an outcome comes through, they will tell your brother.

You may not have realized what happens when the CO recommends an outcome and passes the file for 2pc. It will join a date-order queue of files from all COs from that office, and when one of the officials doing 2pc finishes the case they are looking at, they take the next from the front of the queue. The actual checking doesn't take very long at all. Most of the time when people think of their file as 'being second-person checked', it is actually sitting in the queue, awaiting its turn for attention.