Thread: With Work Visa, could I stay out of NZ in 3 months?

Default With Work Visa, could I stay out of NZ in 3 months?

Good day friends,
    Please spend a bit of your valued time to help me with this question: I'm holding a Work Visa under NZ citizen's partner, valid until Feb 2017. I'm allowed to have multiple entries into NZ, but I am gonna fly back to my home country & stay there within about 3 months. What I am worried is whether there's any issue when I come back to NZ after that 3 months? Thank you very for your help & have a good day.

so long as you haven't had a change of circumstances and your relationship with your NZ partner has not changed, you can use your multiple entry visa to come and go whenever you like till its expiry date.

If you are going to be apart, for 3 months , you'll need to keep good records of your contact while you are away, so that you can use that in your next partnership based application, whether that's residence of another work visa.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    so long as you haven't had a change of circumstances and your relationship with your NZ partner has not changed, you can use your multiple entry visa to come and go whenever you like till its expiry date.

If you are going to be apart, for 3 months , you'll need to keep good records of your contact while you are away, so that you can use that in your next partnership based application, whether that's residence of another work visa.
    Thanks Chris. I might think about coming back earlier. Appreciate your help a lot.