Thread: Online Status

Default Online Status

Good day,
    We have been in NZ for 2 years and 4 months on a work to residence visa, I submitted our application for residency on January to have enough time to get it before my work visa was due (June 2016), I submitted all documents, I even received the AIP and get the online status as APPROVED, I sent my passports, paid the ESOL classes for my wife and was only waiting for the passports with the stickers attached as there was nothing missing. I wait for three weeks and as I didn't received them back I contact the Immigration agents and she said that my documents will be posted last Monday. I still haven't received and my online status changed from APPROVED to PENDING. Do you know if there is any problem with the online system? Should I be worried? I sent an email to the agent, but I haven't received her reply but I am really concern about this.
    Is someone in the same position as us? what do you think about this?

In your place, I think I would contact INZ directly, to ask if the documents were in fact posted as your agent had been told they would be. After all, if for some reason they weren't posted, you have LESS reason to worry about the fact that they are not yet with you. I feel your agent at this stage has less to do with the matter, since the documents are supposed to be travelling between INZ and you in person.

Thanks JandM, when i was reffring to my immigration agent I was meaning my CO from INZ. I did the submission directly and I haven't hear from her, I will try to contact her today and see what is the holdup.
    Cheers,

Good day to all...

Just to let you know, our online status has changed now to Resident Visa Indefinite...
    We are so happy for it, now we just wait 'til the passports et home with the stickers...
    Thank you all...