Thread: recommended hba1c

Default recommended hba1c

Hi , i am on student visa in auckland , i applied a work visa for my partner n a dependent visa for my daughter on 7 march 2016 in delhi . after 3 days visa officer recommended to get HbA1c test again through Panel doctors , he submitted the report on 14 march n d test level was 6.5 . we have no updation till now from inz . Can u please suggest something on this ? How soon can my hubby and daughter get d visa or what could happen next ?

Whilst an HbA1C level of 6.5 would normally be considered within the normal range of 4-7, I'm aware that INZ does seem to refer to the MA test results with a level towards the upper level of that range.

Most likely the MA will clear the medical and it wont be an issue.
    1st time Medical referrals are still taking 4-6 weeks
    Last edited by ChrisMwn; 15th April 2016 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks for the positive response.. But the timeframe is already over n dere is no response till now , what could be the scenario as per your experience n thoughts ?

But the timeframe is already over
    What time frame do you mean?

4 weeks after submitting medical report

Okay - and what special meaning are you putting on that? I'm not being awkward here, just wanting to understand. INZ don't promise you will hear about a medical within a certain length of time. The medicals that are with the MA will get dealt with in time, but there is a queue, dealt with in date order. How soon they get to yours depends on the workload, and nobody can tell you about that. The INZ official dealing with your case doesn't have access to the MAs' office. Whenever the MA reports back to INZ, you will be told, but till then, the official doesn't have anything to tell you, so you won't hear from him.

Ohkies... Got it... Thanks a tonne...