Thread: Interview script

Question Interview script

Does everyone receive an interview script after interview?
    Thanks

Some yes, some don't. I received mine at the same day of the interview (Friday), and my CO asked me to reply my comments by latest on the very next day (Saturday).

I don't receive any interview script from my CO after the interview. And the AIP comes exactly 1 week after the interview, though I expected it would be 1 month

I didn't receive any transcript after the interview neither. I wonder if it is only for certain category of applications? We applied under SMC category. Or perhaps it depends on whether the applicant is fluent in english?
    Last edited by Auckland2016; 16th April 2016 at 04:23 AM.

I don't know of any particular pattern to this. I'm inclined to think it is possibly due to the preference of certain office managers - but that is just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I don't know of any particular pattern to this. I'm inclined to think it is possibly due to the preference of certain office managers - but that is just my guess.
    Thanks all for your replies.
    Always want to find some hints regarding to the result.
    INZ is very difficult to log in.

The main page is currently displaying a headline saying, "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the website, we apologise for any inconvenience caused." It's not just you.

Always want to find some hints regarding to the result.
    Well, good luck with that! But there aren't supposed to be omens handed out by the COs. Imagine the situation, if the CO had dropped a hint to the applicant that their impression was all good OR all bad, if the second-person check then found some mistake which completely changed things. To keep INZ's hands clean, it's better if the applicants stay in doubt and ignorance until the official result is available.

Thanks, JandM.
    Yes, you are right. I should pay more patient to wait.

INZ main page, oh it's been many days.....I think that's why ICT is always on shortage list.

Can you please share interview questions... mine is on 25th ..fingers crossed

Here is the main thread about this, with questions and suggestions. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27398 And see SM21.10. b, here. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/43652.htm