Hi all,
We are in the process of drafting our online EOI. I am the main applicant and I would ask about my partner's job. His job title is Diversional Therapist (which is in part C of the list of skilled occupations). He has the corresponding qualification which is National Certificate in Diversional Therapy (level 4). He also has a full time ongoing contract. However, his expperiences in this job is only 8 months.

I learn from immigration website that people with the jobs in part C should have at least 3 - year experiences in order to claim points for the skilled employment section. In our case, my partner does not have enough experiences, but as he is not the main applicant, would it be possible for him to claim points for skilled employment?

Thank you everyone and have a nice time.