Thread: Employer Questionnaire Query

Default Employer Questionnaire Query

Dear Team

Through reading posts on this forum I am aware that after receiving an ITA during processing of my SMC application the case officer will send a questionnaire to my employer as part of .
    I dont have a job offer from NZ.

1.Is the questionnaire sent to my current employer? OR former employer? OR both current & former employers? OR its at the case officers discretion?

2.Does anyone know generally what questions are asked in the questionnaire ? (I acknowledge I am not part of the verification's being done,just wanted some pointers)

Regards

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by brunomuzo View Post
    Dear Team

Through reading posts on this forum I am aware that after receiving an ITA during processing of my SMC application the case officer will send a questionnaire to my employer as part of .
    I dont have a job offer from NZ.

1.Is the questionnaire sent to my current employer? OR former employer? OR both current & former employers? OR its at the case officers discretion?

2.Does anyone know generally what questions are asked in the questionnaire ? (I acknowledge I am not part of the verification's being done,just wanted some pointers)

Regards

Brian
    If you don't have a NZ job offer, you need at least 140 points when you lodge EOI. Questionnaire is for applicants with NZ job offer only.

Thanks for that clarification dom85