Thread: Need Help on Character waiver

Default Need Help on Character waiver

Hello all, I recently submitted an application and Immigration has advised me that I have provided false or misleading information in the application which I provided on Visa work.

Basically I applied for a variation of condition in 2012 and Immigration declined my Visa as I applied a visa under wrong category, It should have been a new work visa application rather than variation of conditions. So I corrected that by applying New work visa application and it got approved.

Now the issue is when I submitted my work visa application this time. I did not mention in the form that my visa was rejected previously and Immigration have asked for a clarification in order to get a character waiver.

I don't know what information to submit ? Shall I just send them an apology letter and tell them that it was not intentional and in future this kind of mistake wont be repeated. Please advise ?

Basically, yes, giving a bit more explanation of how you came to misunderstand in the first place, and then did not realize that the first misunderstanding and their correction came under the heading of refusal of a visa. Grovel a bit.