Thread: Essential Skill visa - Job Change

Lightbulb Essential Skill visa - Job Change

Hi

Am on essetial skill visa already which was approved last year NOV'15 for 1 year.
    I have got another job opportunity today with higher salary and higher position - within same industry.
    But am confused to accept it or. (personally I want)

Would a VOC will work in this case or what can be done? do i need another ESV from new co. ? what is process
    The company has not advertised anywhere but I was contacted through a recruitment agent via LinkedIn

Please advice.

Quote Originally Posted by surefy View Post
    Hi

Am on essetial skill visa already which was approved last year NOV'15 for 1 year.
    I have got another job opportunity today with higher salary and higher position - within same industry.
    But am confused to accept it or. (personally I want)

Would a VOC will work in this case or what can be done? do I need another ESV from new co. ? what is process
    The company has not advertised anywhere but I was contacted through a recruitment agent via LinkedIn

Please advice.
    yes, you need a new work visa application.
    the role may be subject to a labour market test, but if you have an longer offer of employment the visa could be granted for a longer period of time, up to 5 yswrs depending on role and salary.