Thread: partnership residence interview

Red face partnership residence interview

Afternoon All i applied for my residence last month on 5th of April and last week i received email from my case officer. and this morning i had call from her she talk with me and my partner same time . its look like she was happy with us. i just wanna know how long they take to answer your application after interview. thanks to all in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by moneykang786 View Post
    Afternoon All i applied for my residence last month on 5th of April and last week i received email from my case officer. and this morning i had call from her she talk with me and my partner same time . its look like she was happy with us. i just wanna know how long they take to answer your application after interview. thanks to all in advance.
    There is not set time as far as I am aware, it depends on everyone's personal situation and the evidence supplied etc. It is surprising to hear you have had contact from your CO just one month after submitting your partnership based residence application.

There is no way to tell exactly how long it will be. When the official has decided, s/he still has to send the case for second-person checking, to look for any errors and to guard against the possibilitiy of corruption, and there is a queue of unpredictable length that each file has to work its way up till it gets attention.

Quote Originally Posted by moneykang786 View Post
    Hi moneykang,
    Is possible to summarize questions asked to your partner ? Which immigration office?
    Thanks