Thread: Query on Sending documents to INZ

Default Query on Sending documents to INZ

Hi All,

I received my ITA on 07-Apr-2016. Currently all my documents are ready to be sent to INZ.

I have a query on my wife's NZQA report and my IPENZ letter. Should I send the originals for these two reports or a certified true copy? Its not mentioned in the ITA.

All other documents like passports, birth certificates, education documents and work documents can use certified true copies, but the above two documents I am not very sure.

Aravind

I have a query on my wife's NZQA report and my IPENZ letter. Should I send the originals for these two reports or a certified true copy? Its not mentioned in the ITA.

Certified copies fine, no issue. I sent certified copy of IPENZ and other ITA documents.

Thank you ambaloch87

Quote Originally Posted by aravindkumarh View Post
    Hi All,

I received my ITA on 07-Apr-2016. Currently all my documents are ready to be sent to INZ.

All other documents like passports, birth certificates, education documents and work documents can use certified true copies, but the above two documents I am not very sure.

Aravind
    I have send certified copies and original also, but certified copy is enough.

Thanks balam.

How about PCC documents? Original or certified true copies?