I am planning to re-apply for another EOI and have some clarifications on claiming bonus points under LTSSL Work Experience.
I have already applied to NZQA for International Qualification Assessment and the outcome was a bachelor's degree at
Level 7. The letter states that information obtained by NZQA indicated that my qualification programme was accredited
at the time of award and the most appropriate benchmark for Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering degree is a
bachelor's degree at Level 7 hence full comparability was given to this benchmark.

However, there was no specific New Zealand qualification indicated that can be found in LTSSL in column 4.
To note, it is stated in LTSSL under Note 1: Overseas qualifications must be comparable to the standard of the New
Zealand qualification listed or a qualification listed in the NZSCED category.

In line with this, I would like to clarify if I can claim bonus points under LTSSL Work experience since my qualification as
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering is listed in the NZSCED Category as seen below

Computer Engineering

Courses that prepare or develop further the abilities of individuals to design, develop and supervise the manufacture, testing, installation, maintenance and modification of computer hardware, including electronic components, equipment and systems. Principal subject matter usually includes arithmetic and logic structures, memory structures, input, output and data devices, logic design, processor architectures.

Hope you could reply and give clarification on my query since I need your input for my re application for EOI.

Thank you.