I applied residency visa as Restaurant Manager. In my job description it shows that I do the work of a restaurant manager. However, when the first employer questionnaire came to my boss the questions were for both retaurant and retail manager question. So my boss ask for clarification coz he said he supported me as restaurant manager not as retail manager. The CO told my adviser that he sent a retail employer questionnaire because he "believe" that our restaurant is a fast food restaurant. Then my boss said we are not fast food, we are fast casual dining restaurant. There is a difference between fast food and fast casual. So we sent an argument to my CO with the comparisons of fast food and fast casual restaurant. Like for example, the price, the licenses, the menus, the ambiance, the management, etc. but the CO has no reply yet.

I am just concerned because first of all how did he commit mistake with the employer questionnaire??? This is a serious matter which needs 0% error. Secondly, the way he replied to my agent, he clearly stated " I believe that (establishment) is a fast food restaurant". If that is the case I could complain about it that he is not thoroughly researching about the establishment and just merely using his got feeling about it. Right?