Thread: Help! Student visa advise

Thumbs up Help! Student visa advise

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum, nice to meet you all

Briefly about myself, I am late 20s, finished Bachelor of Finance in Melbourne, Australia and have IELTS 7.0. I am thinking of applying for a Visitor visa to New Zealand very soon and discovering the country for the next 2 years. I am just wondering whether I can apply for a Diploma course to kill boring time and learning something new when I am in NZ? As I have completed the higher degree, so some people say that INZ may not allow me to do that. Can you guys please help me clarify this matter? Thank you in advance

Hi there

Please give your nationality and the passport you are holding to enable the experienced members to help

Cheers

If you study a Post grad diploma (level 8), it will be bona fide enough.
    Since you're in your late 20s, studying lower level course like grad diploma (level 5/6), which is lower than your current Australian bachelor's degree would be regarded as a way to immigrate to the country rather than genuine study plan.
    Try to get admission of a reputable universities in NZ. I read on a Vietnamese FB group that the approval rate for student visa is 93% for universities but only 67% for PTE/polytechnics.