Thread: Australian Computer Society = NZ Computer Society

Default Australian Computer Society = NZ Computer Society

Hi guys,

EOI was selected.
    My qualification is Computer Engineering but work experience is in software programming for 10 years.
    I have claimed bonus points as Analyst programmer in the area of absolute skills shortage.
    In my ITA, i was told that I need a letter from IPENZ for the bonus points.
    Q 1: Can I have my work experience assessed instead by the NZ Computer Society?
    Q 2: I have a previous ICT Skills assessment as Analyst Programmer (ANZSCO 261311) from the Australian Computer Society.
    Will the NZ Computer society accept this document?

Thank you.

The Institute of IT Professionals which was known as Computer society of NZ.

But your education, Experience and LTSSL are assessed by NZQA - As your EOI selected
    Apply IQA on fast track - if you are planning to claim additional point - use appendix b while submitting IQA

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49381

Quote Originally Posted by ezinir View Post
    The Institute of IT Professionals which was known as Computer society of NZ.

But your education, Experience and LTSSL are assessed by NZQA - As your EOI selected
    Apply IQA on fast track - if you are planning to claim additional point - use appendix b while submitting IQA

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49381
    thank you ezinir, appreciate your suggestion. I'm going to use that appendix B for my NZQA assessment.
    Do you know someone or old discussions in this forum that are successful in using the Appendix B?
    Similar to my qualification Computer Engineering but work experience is in software programming.

hi hernani! I'm in a similar situation as yours, I claimed points for Analyst programmer but my degree is Engineering major in electronics & communications. I received my ITA last week and I'm preparing for IQA. Can you share with me the appendix B? Thanks