Thread: NZQA Appendix B

Default NZQA Appendix B

Hi guys,

I'm about to send my documents for NZQA(IQA) assessment.
    My qualification is BS Computer Engineering but work experience is in software programming(10+ years).
    I've read in this forum the option to use the appendix B form.

Unfortunately, I was not able to find this form appendix B.
    Some here in the forum shared the link but when clicked its redirecting to a page cannot be found.
    Can someone please share a working link of this appendix B form.

I really need this form so I can write down the following

• Cover Letter
    • Transcript of Records
    • Certificate of Employment with Job Responsibilities
    • Letter of Recommnendation from past clients

Some here in the forum shared the link but when clicked its redirecting to a page cannot be found.
    There is a lot of this happening at the moment, because INZ have just opened their completely new website, and links to pages on the old one are not redirected.

What Appendix B was, was a form on which an applicant could set out, for the NZQA official who will look at their qualifications, the particular career, with ANZSCO number, that they are submitting to INZ as their skilled job, and the NZ qualifications that the foreign one needs to be comparable to, for him to be able to claim bonus points.

You can set out this information in a letter - although I have seen some forum members say that they received a print-out of the form that was at Appendix B from INZ in with their ITA, so it may not be necessary.

Anyway, if you do need to set it out for yourself, here is the Long Term Skills List. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/46052.htm The second column states the ANZSCO listing and number, and the last column lists the NZ qualifications which you need your qualification to be comparable to in order to get the bonus points (so you are asking NZQA to look particularly for comparability to those).

hi there hermani,

so happens that I did save an offline copy of appendix B
    if you want, I could email to you..

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    There is a lot of this happening at the moment, because INZ have just opened their completely new website, and links to pages on the old one are not redirected.

What Appendix B was, was a form on which an applicant could set out, for the NZQA official who will look at their qualifications, the particular career, with ANZSCO number, that they are submitting to INZ as their skilled job, and the NZ qualifications that the foreign one needs to be comparable to, for him to be able to claim bonus points.

You can set out this information in a letter - although I have seen some forum members say that they received a print-out of the form that was at Appendix B from INZ in with their ITA, so it may not be necessary.

Anyway, if you do need to set it out for yourself, here is the Long Term Skills List. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/46052.htm The second column states the ANZSCO listing and number, and the last column lists the NZ qualifications which you need your qualification to be comparable to in order to get the bonus points (so you are asking NZQA to look particularly for comparability to those).
    Thanks, JandM for the detailed information.

Quote Originally Posted by pCott83 View Post
    hi there hermani,

so happens that I did save an offline copy of appendix B
    if you want, I could email to you..
    thank you pCott83 for the offer.
    Someone here in our forum shared the Appendix B file already.
    All along I thought it was a separate special form but to my surprise
    it was included in my ITA letter.

Can someone please suggest a cover letter?

In my NZQA assessment application, I want to include the following documents.
    - Certificate of Employment letter with Job Responsibilities and functions
    - Recommendation letters from pasts clients

You do not need to send the things you mention. Please see the NZQA instructions here. http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificatio...on-assessment/