Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Approved and granted :)

Red face Approved and granted :)

Finally after a long wait after online approval, I saw my status has been changed on Immigration Online.

Visa: Resident --- Indefinite --- 16 May 2018 --- Visa is invalid if holder is outside NZ with expired travel conditions. Please apply for transfer of this visa when the passport expires.

Timelines:

EOI selected: 11/11/2015 (India's Diwali day )
    145 points ANZSCO221111 Accountant general
    ITA received: 04/12/2015
    Application lodged: 18/12/2015 (but fee not deducted until 05/01/2016)
    CO allocation: 08/03/2016 (International Women's day )
    Second person check: 16/03/2016
    Online approved: 06/04/2016 (Vietnamese Men's day )
    AIP email received: 26/04/2016
    Resident visa granted: 16/05/2016

Now waiting for my passport back from lawyer.

Finally congrats !!!!! (Ps my EOI was selected at 11-11-15 too)
    Finally you can move on and relax just like have been doing after residence visa was granted . Best of luck 😊😊😊

Good Luck mate. Live you kiwi dream now.

Thank you Libby2

From CO allocation to online approval is just 29 days (4 weeks + 1 day)
    but from online approval to visa label takes 40 days! (1 month + 1 week + 3 days) => too much waiting time on administration stuff compared to the verification process itself

Now I can go ahead to apply for Australian visa

Quote Originally Posted by harry_wib View Post
    Good Luck mate. Live you kiwi dream now.
    Thanks and good luck to you bhai

Quote Originally Posted by l00k View Post
    Finally after a long wait after online approval, I saw my status has been changed on Immigration Online.

Visa: Resident --- Indefinite --- 16 May 2018 --- Visa is invalid if holder is outside NZ with expired travel conditions. Please apply for transfer of this visa when the passport expires.

Timelines:

EOI selected: 11/11/2015 (India's Diwali day )
    145 points ANZSCO221111 Accountant general
    ITA received: 04/12/2015
    Application lodged: 18/12/2015 (but fee not deducted until 05/01/2016)
    CO allocation: 08/03/2016 (International Women's day )
    Second person check: 16/03/2016
    Online approved: 06/04/2016 (Vietnamese Men's day )
    AIP email received: 26/04/2016
    Resident visa granted: 16/05/2016

Now waiting for my passport back from lawyer.

When the employer receives the questionnaire it is almost near for the decision? thanks

Hi James,

The questionnaire was sent on 08th of March and my employer replied to it a few days later (11/03, and note 12-13/03 is the weekend). So it only took the first CO 2 days to wrap everything up and decide.
    I'd say it's near the decision if everything else had been verified. For example, in my case the CO could decide almost immediately after analysing the answers of the EQ because identity, character, health and qualification had been verified earlier on. (Health and character - from a previous work visa application => clear, qualification: NZ University => no need for the complicated NZQA stuff)

But as you can see it took another 3 weeks for the second immigration officer to finalize the case. It's not because doing it that takes time, but because of application being put on a queue. And then 40 days just for admin stuff (AIP letter, postage, visa label printing etc)

Quote Originally Posted by l00k View Post
    Hi James,

The questionnaire was sent on 08th of March and my employer replied to it a few days later (11/03, and note 12-13/03 is the weekend). So it only took the first CO 2 days to wrap everything up and decide.
    I'd say it's near the decision if everything else had been verified. For example, in my case the CO could decide almost immediately after analysing the answers of the EQ because identity, character, health and qualification had been verified earlier on. (Health and character - from a previous work visa application => clear, qualification: NZ University => no need for the complicated NZQA stuff)

But as you can see it took another 3 weeks for the second immigration officer to finalize the case. It's not because doing it that takes time, but because of application being put on a queue. And then 40 days just for admin stuff (AIP letter, postage, visa label printing etc)
    Oh i see. Yea i have no problem with health character coz i applied work visa before already. my qualification is in nz as well. I was just so stressed coz my CO made a mistake with the employer questionnaire he gave my boss.

lOOk congrats party time

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast