Thread: Choice of courier for IPENZ KA02 assessment result

Default Choice of courier for IPENZ KA02 assessment result

Hi,

IPENZ helpdesk team has given me 2 options for couriering the documents. One is through New Zealand International post, untracked, free of charge and another is through a courier of my choice but at my cost and organised by myself. They will hold the letter until pick up from their physical address is arranged.

Is it safe to send the documents through the first option. Anybody tried that before. Otherwise I have look for 2nd option. BTW, which is the cheap and best option to send it from NZ to India. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hi rsusinder,

Did u received ur documents? which option u used and how u used. I am interested in 2nd option. Can u tell me how i can used it?

Quote Originally Posted by rsusinder View Post
    Hi,

IPENZ helpdesk team has given me 2 options for couriering the documents. One is through New Zealand International post, untracked, free of charge and another is through a courier of my choice but at my cost and organised by myself. They will hold the letter until pick up from their physical address is arranged.

Is it safe to send the documents through the first option. Anybody tried that before. Otherwise I have look for 2nd option. BTW, which is the cheap and best option to send it from NZ to India. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi I live in Singapore and I asked them to return my documents through NZ post untracked. As I have used NZ post and Singpost before I thought I could take the risk and I got the documents on time without any issues.