Thread: Cheap flights from Singapore to Auckland

Default Cheap flights from Singapore to Auckland

Hi

I need to book mu flight for me and family . We will travel by end of 2016.

I am on SMC VISA, TRAVELLING FIRST time to NZ.

Can you please let me know if there are any cheaper flights to Auckland , i need to carry at least 100kg baggage including 3 persons.

Jetstar may be?

Thank you for your help.

Air Asia just recently started flights to AKL and they are cheap. But you would probably have stopovers in both KL and Gold Coast, and pay extra for baggage! With minimum 33kg per person I think you would definitely pay well beyond the advertised fare if you choose a budget airline.

If your date is flexible you could sign up for Low Fare Alerts with Air New Zealand: http://promos.airnewzealand.co.nz/vc...erLowFareAlert

Some airline offers extra baggage for new migrants travelling to NZ for the first time. I'm sure another member who knows will offer more details!

Thank you very much for your reply

I will surely keep an eye on air nz fares.

Also looking for baggage allowance for nz immigrants

Checkout for offers with Qantas and Emirates. Recently I saw 899 SGD per person with stopover at Sydney or Wellington and by far it was the cheapest in a full service airline.

They allow 30 kg checkin and 7 LG cabin luggage per person.

SQ starts their capital service via Brisbane and Wellington from Sep and they were prices reasonably compared to their usual pricing.

It's always advisable to book atleast 6 months in advance.

You may consider the travel fairs and shows in Singapore which usually happens around August-September. They usually have hard-to-beat airfares.
    The cheapest way to fly to Auckland from Singapore would be to stopover in Australia. So whether it is budget airlines like Jetstar or Scoot etc, you will get competitive fares.

In the past, we were able to fly with Malaysian Airlines for $400 one-way with 30kg luggage each stopver 1 hour in KL. So far I haven't see any such promos on offer. But I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you for the replies. Much useful.

I am also planning to fly in to NZ in the first week of Dec.

I have did some ticket checks from SG to Auckland. Direct flights are usually the most costly since it is the fastest. Range from SGD$800 - 1800. 1 Stop are usually the best consideration for cost and time, ranging from SGD$380-780. 2 Stops .... cheapest and longest ... From SGD$470 plus.

Try http://f.good.flights/flights/SIN0512AKL1
    or https://www.skyscanner.com.sg

It seems that Scoot offers the best pricing at the moment.

I believe the cheapest would be Air Asia, but yeah 2 stops.. but if you are (are you?) travelling alone, then why not?

well ... i will worry about the luggage connecting properly and a sore back and butt for sitting hours longer haha!

Quote Originally Posted by kenwongyl View Post
    well ... i will worry about the luggage connecting properly and a sore back and butt for sitting hours longer haha!
    indeed... indeed....