Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Employment Verification.

Default Employment Verification.

Hello Everyone,

What is mean by employment verification? What will CO or Immigration NZ do in employment verification?

INZ contact the employer to check that you are employed in his business. They ask him for an exact description of your responsibilities. They will be checking to see that this meets the ANZSCO description of this job, if you are applying for residence under SMC, and they will also ask you about what you have to do, to make sure that the employer and you are both giving the same information.

They will also ask the employer questions about his business, to make sure it is financially secure, and to make sure that he respects NZ employment laws. You will not get this information - they will be in touch privately.

CO have already sent the questionnaire to the employer and and the employee and both of them have already replied to the immigration. If they have already send the questionnaire than what else the immigration want to know in employment verification?

Nobody except INZ knows that.

I can GUESS that maybe the employee and the employer have said something slightly different from one another, and INZ need to know who is correct. But that is only a guess.

Hello Admin,

Can you please suggest me how to change the username?

You can't do this yourself. Make two more posts on any thread (so you have five in all) then you will be able to use the forum's PM system. When you have done that, send me a PM to let me know what you would like to change it to.

Thank you

Hello Admin,

I have already make 2 posts but I was unable to send you the PM.

What if the company is accredited, will INZ still do the employment verification?
    I heard when we're working in an accredited company, the application will be faster.

Quote Originally Posted by ashil.gautam View Post
    Hello Admin,

I have already make 2 posts but I was unable to send you the PM.
    Try again. It takes about 20 minutes till the forum automatically switches on your PMing permissions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast