Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Employment Verification.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Employment Verification.

Hello Everyone,

What is mean by employment verification? What will CO or Immigration NZ do in employment verification?

INZ contact the employer to check that you are employed in his business. They ask him for an exact description of your responsibilities. They will be checking to see that this meets the ANZSCO description of this job, if you are applying for residence under SMC, and they will also ask you about what you have to do, to make sure that the employer and you are both giving the same information.

They will also ask the employer questions about his business, to make sure it is financially secure, and to make sure that he respects NZ employment laws. You will not get this information - they will be in touch privately.

CO have already sent the questionnaire to the employer and and the employee and both of them have already replied to the immigration. If they have already send the questionnaire than what else the immigration want to know in employment verification?

HI JandM, I have been seeing your replies and comments for different enquiries. I found every replies from you are found to be reliable and accurate. I have bit worries regarding my case. Can you please give me suggestions about that because I was very nervous about this issue. I have been rejected with SMC residence application in the year 2015 November and I was applying on behalf of my lawyer. BUT she didn't convexed with me and immigration officer well as she was a busy lawyer that's what she told. AFTER that I applied my self again with the same job and now it's finishings 9 months from the time of lodgement. AT first she was not satisfied with the response from me and my employer as there was some concerns raised for her supervisor that's what my IO told me. But I have given details explanation which I think can clarify her concerns with in the time frame she gave me with a support letter from my general manager to prove that. I don't know whether she started assessing that.

I put ANZSCO Job category Disabilities Services officer
    EOI 6 DEC 2015
    ITA 28 JAN 2016
    IO ALLOCATED 6TH APRIL 2016
    CONTACTED EMPLOYER 15TH APRIL 2016
    PHONE INTERVIEW with me 9TH NOT SATISFIED LETTER FROM IO 7TH SEPTEMBER 2016
    I REPLIED BACK WITH LETTER 19TH SEPTEMBER 2016
    28TH OCTOBER 2016 FINISHED TIME FRAME TOLD BY HER FOR ME WHICH IS 9 MONTHS
    WAITING TO HEAR FROM STILL

Can you please help me giving your suggestions about my situation as I have rejection history will it effected my case or not ?
    Will it be right to email my IO and ask about my case as it finished the time frame my IO told me?
    Do you think they put my case to pending as it is still having conserns in my reply or usually they will leave the response to couple of months so that they can finish prioritised cases first?

Sorry to ask me these much questions because I am very nervous.

Thanks

Anoop

I'm sorry not to have replied before. I somehow missed seeing this post at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by anupppp View Post
    Can you please help me giving your suggestions about my situation as I have rejection history will it effected my case or not ?
    No, your past history will not affect the present case. Every application is looked at independently.
    Will it be right to email my IO and ask about my case as it finished the time frame my IO told me?
    No, it's not all right. The CO will contact you when she has anything she needs to ask, or anything to tell you. Applications for Residence are commonly taking around 10 - 12 months at the moment. If you expect a year, you won't be far out, and you might just get a pleasant surprise.
    Do you think they put my case to pending as it is still having conserns in my reply or usually they will leave the response to couple of months so that they can finish prioritised cases first?
    Unlikely. It's probably just the normal waiting involved in processing. See here http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....697#post547697 for explanation.

Good luck.

Nobody except INZ knows that.

I can GUESS that maybe the employee and the employer have said something slightly different from one another, and INZ need to know who is correct. But that is only a guess.

Hello Admin,

Can you please suggest me how to change the username?

You can't do this yourself. Make two more posts on any thread (so you have five in all) then you will be able to use the forum's PM system. When you have done that, send me a PM to let me know what you would like to change it to.

Thank you

Hello Admin,

I have already make 2 posts but I was unable to send you the PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast