Thread: IT Technican

Default IT Technican

Greetings to all,

I do have almost 2 years experience in computer repair and IT administration. Now I'm on my own here running the small IT business down in Poland.
    I can do almost anything when it comes to computers, but I'll just list some of them to give you an idea:
    - Network configuration
    - Windows based server configuration
    - BGA Rework
    - Small computer associated electronic repairs
    - Resolving all kinds of network issues
    - General laptop repairs (from changing all faulty parts up to repairing motherboard power line or changing the USB port)
    - Linux/Windows Installation
    - SQL Installation/Configuration
    - I do work with mid type of campany aswell as a regular citizen, solving small and big problems
    - I do repair phones and tablets
    - I do work with Photoshop, Office and Windows system
    - And many, many more.

Now the question is, if there is a market in New Zealand for people like me? Or you prefer rather specialized employers.

Honestly I always wanted to live in New Zealand (the whole passion for that country started from watching Lord Of The Rings years back) and now finally after years of waiting I decided to try it out. Unlucky me that you guys have a new immigration policy which is neither simple nor easy to pass. I am running a kind of profitable business here so I guess it wouldn't be different there, but who knows.

I'm looking for a peaceful living, close to nature, with time for my family and from what I've heard it's the main reason people emigrate to NZ.
    If someone could help I would be greatful.

Regards
    Deamon

You might like to look at the Entrepreneur Work Visa, with the idea of being self-employed in NZ. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...neur-work-visa This is a first step to getting Residence as an entrepreneur, if you meet the requirements and make your business work.

Hi dymek, i am from PL too...
    I am really impressed by seeing how skilled You are, especially you said that you have only 2 years of experience...

Can You accept a challenge and answer my 1 question ? ;P

It is about Networking...

Data:

2 Routers;
    2 Computers;
    3 Ethernet Cables;

Router1(R1) is connected to Router2(R2) - Cascaded "LAN to WAN"

Computer1(C1) is connected to R1 by cable and gets IP from DHCP server of R1.
    Computer2(C2) is connected to R2 by cable and gets IP from DHCP server of R2.

R1 IP = 192.168.1.1
    R2 IP = 192.168.2.1

C1 IP = 192.168.1.100
    C2 IP = 192.168.2.100

Situation :

When You sit at C2, You can access WebUI of R1 (by entering R1 IP in Web Browser).
    but..
    When You sit at C1, You cannot reach R2 WebUI (by entering R2 IP in Web Browser).

The problem:

Q: How You make possible C1 to access WebUI of R2 ?

I can provide additional information or tips if needed
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by WarMir View Post
    Hi dymek, i am from PL too...
    I am really impressed by seeing how skilled You are, especially you said that you have only 2 years of experience...

Can You accept a challenge and answer my 1 question ? ;P

It is about Networking...

Data:

2 Routers;
    2 Computers;
    3 Ethernet Cables;

Router1(R1) is connected to Router2(R2) - Cascaded "LAN to WAN"

Computer1(C1) is connected to R1 by cable and gets IP from DHCP server of R1.
    Computer2(C2) is connected to R2 by cable and gets IP from DHCP server of R2.

R1 IP = 192.168.1.1
    R2 IP = 192.168.2.1

C1 IP = 192.168.1.100
    C2 IP = 192.168.2.100

Situation :

When You sit at C2, You can access WebUI of R1 (by entering R1 IP in Web Browser).
    but..
    When You sit at C1, You cannot reach R2 WebUI (by entering R2 IP in Web Browser).

The problem:

Q: How You make possible C1 to access WebUI of R2 ?

I can provide additional information or tips if needed
    Regards.
    add routes to C1 using C2's GW/R2's IP