Thread: Can I make a complain about the delay? (work visa application still waiting now)

Question Can I make a complain about the delay? (work visa application still waiting now)

I'm applying a partnership work visa based on my girlfriend's student visa.
    We were both holding working holiday visa before, my GF got her student visa on the end of Feb.
    I submitted my application on 18 Mar. (Palmerston North Branch)
    But still pending now.

The details:
    21 Mar, received my application
    11 Apr, The clinic submitted my e-Medical.
    (I was told to repeat the Urine test as the result " trace amount of blood". I asked them to send my urine to the lab and I paid the test fee. The result said all clear. I talked to the nurse to wait for the report, I thought they would attach the analyze report,but they haven't. "Immigration haven't asked us to do this" that's what they told me on my next arrival 18 May.)
    I called the immigration on around 15 Apr, and was told they accepted my e-Medical, all I need to do is wait.
    4 May, the immigration website updated my FULL MEDICAL, status "received".
    I still think no problem with the medical issue.
    5 May, Got email from INZ
    Said I don't have enough funds($4200). It was the office's problem, she missed one account.
    I provided two saving accounts, $3000 and $2000, listed on one paper. She only saw the $2000 one.
    I called INZ, the officer also told me "maybe she missed it".
    And I went to the bank, printed a new letter with each account's statement. Email back on 5 May.
    18 May, submitted Urine analyze report to INZ.
    I called INZ first to ask when my application will be processed, cause it already over 25 working days.
    And I was told need to repeat urinalysis, and provide the analyze report. He said this requirement was appeared on the early of May.
    I was confused why nobody notice me to do this, the clinic also didn't get any message from INZ.
    I went to the clinic and they submitted the report.
    I called INZ again, they said they received.
    All these happened on 18 May.

Above all, I thought it's the Immigration's problem delayed my application at least two weeks:
    First, the funds problem. The email said I need to provide new evidence before 17 May, I think they would put my app to the queue until 17 May.
    Second, the medical issue. If I didn't call on 18 May, I think still nobody will notice me about the report issue.

I called INZ on 20 May, and she told me MAs will check my case, will take 2-4 weeks.

I called INZ on 24 May, and noticed him the two issues above, but he replied he has no idea about my case and what I can do now is wait. He also don't know how long I should wait.

So can I make a complain to immigration? (for two issues: funds and medical delay)
    Seems like nobody regulate the medical part.

If I complain, will it help to process my app faster or will it lead to negative effects to my app.

I have waited for over two months, seems like it will not have a result in a short time. Really worried and waste my time.
    I'm holding interim visa now, travel condition. Can't work.

Or
    Anyone know how long I should wait from now?
    Will they calculate another 25 working days from 18 May?
    The MAs and immigration officer, will they process my app the same time? Or immigration officer will wait for the MAs decision?

Your process have not been a "clean" process... You have been contact by your CO... You have wait for your e-medicals... "Missing Information"...

Next time, your CO contact you s/he will have the final response.

The worst part??? Waiting/time/looking your email... My process time was from 19/10 to 02/12

Do not complain... just wait!

Quote Originally Posted by YessicaCBO View Post
    Your process have not been a "clean" process... You have been contact by your CO... You have wait for your e-medicals... "Missing Information"...

Next time, your CO contact you s/he will have the final response.

The worst part??? Waiting/time/looking your email... My process time was from 19/10 to 02/12

Do not complain... just wait!
    Thank you for your reply.
    OK, I keep on my boring waiting then.

Don't complain it will not help.
    INZ has also loads of paperwork to do and besides referring your medical to the MA really takes time for it to be returned to the CO reviewing your case.
    CO cannot make a decision on your application unless MA's report is in.

You haven't wasted your time - Believe it or not this is fairly common, that's just the process you have experienced due to mainly the medical issue. I agree with the previous reply that there were delays due to other parts of your application not being clean.

Whilst it may not speed up your application, there is no harm to contact INZ and ask for your officers' Technical advisor or IM & either speak to them or email them voicing your concerns. The officer has to follow policy and is now dependent on the MA (they are currently having backlogs too). Stay calm, you're nearly there.