Thread: Interview Preparation HELP

Default Interview Preparation HELP

We are family of 3 (Me, my wife and 13 months old infant). We are just preparing our self for the interview that can happen anytime soon.

1.I was just doing some research to calculate the monthly expenses for our family. In terms of rent, I just came to know through one of my friend in NZ (living there for 11 years) that no body will lease even 1 bed room to us if we are with baby. We need to have atleast 2 bed room to do rent an apartment.. is that really true? (I know in practical many people are also living in 1 bed room with kid or even in a studio as well) but infront of interview what should we say? Should we say that we are planning to get 1 bed or 2 bed room? My expenses should be based on 1 bed or 2 bed room?

2. My wife is having Masters in Education, but the teacher's registration didn't come out to be positive since its not meeting the NZ requirements of No. of hrs of teaching practicums. Does that mean she cannot teach at all if not registered? We even heard from someone that schools wants 60% to 70% registered teacher in order to run their operations legally, rest all teachers can be un registered? is it true? During our interview, what we should mention if interviewer ask that if she plans to work?

3. Since my daughter will be 2 years of age and will be in playgroup once a week and if my wife wants to start the job we need to look for some child care. Any website or any source from where we can get the child care information in different areas of Auckland with their pricing?

Looking forward to for the responses.. thanks

can you pls tell me how to start new thread as i m new to the forum..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NZN View Post
    can you pls tell me how to start new thread as i m new to the forum..thanks
    Click on "Forum", top left of any screen. You will find you have a list of all the sub-forums.

Click on whichever one is appropriate for whatever you want to post about - the blue writing of the title at the left. That forum's list will open.

Click on the button, top left, marked "+Post New Thread", and a screen will open where you can title the thread and make the opening post.

Thanks JandM....

Anyone with any response to the below:

We are family of 3 (Me, my wife and 13 months old infant). We are just preparing our self for the interview that can happen anytime soon.

1.I was just doing some research to calculate the monthly expenses for our family. In terms of rent, I just came to know through one of my friend in NZ (living there for 11 years) that no body will lease even 1 bed room to us if we are with baby. We need to have atleast 2 bed room to do rent an apartment.. is that really true? (I know in practical many people are also living in 1 bed room with kid or even in a studio as well) but infront of interview what should we say? Should we say that we are planning to get 1 bed or 2 bed room? My expenses should be based on 1 bed or 2 bed room?

2. My wife is having Masters in Education, but the teacher's registration didn't come out to be positive since its not meeting the NZ requirements of No. of hrs of teaching practicums. Does that mean she cannot teach at all if not registered? We even heard from someone that schools wants 60% to 70% registered teacher in order to run their operations legally, rest all teachers can be un registered? is it true? During our interview, what we should mention if interviewer ask that if she plans to work?

3. Since my daughter will be 2 years of age and will be in playgroup once a week and if my wife wants to start the job we need to look for some child care. Any website or any source from where we can get the child care information in different areas of Auckland with their pricing?

Looking forward to for the responses.. thanks