Thread: 4 years in or thereabouts

Default 4 years in or thereabouts

Still here, still loving it. Don't come here that often but now looking to hire someone, potentially from abroad. Wellington is one of the most livable cities on the planet IMHO. Still not quite sure the allure of Auckland...Still think of leaving NZ for work or holidays as going off-planet. Still think that getting NZ citizenship is a great gift to my kids. Worried that NZ becoming too much like other places but soon dispelled by a lovely tour of the North Island. Still entranced by the wonderful stars and walking home on a moonless night to the light of the milky way. Still loving the beer. Still loving Barkers, the nirvana of blackcurrant juice. Feeling more and more each day like a Kiwi. Still laughing when what we call "the Navy", one of two boats comes into Wellington Harbour. Still have lots of friends from the ferry home that I met in the first few weeks I was here. Still have the tan on my face from summer. Still happy with my crumpled Japanese import car. Still rueing buying a top loading washing machine that destroys my clothes. Still checking our weta hotel every week. Still no regrets.

Thanks for the update, and very pleased that everything is going so well for you.

Lovely!!
    I can feel how you enjoy your life.

Very nice and sounds great. If you don't mind, tell us more of your story.

Nice to hear some positiveness!!