Thread: Restaurant or cafe sales for residency

Default Restaurant or cafe sales for residency

Hi Everyone i want to know that cafe or restaurant sales really matter in ur residency decision. If so please tell me how much minimum weekly sale and profit ? I am so confused coz some people say If the sale of the business is not good u would not get your residency approved through that business , is it true???
    Last edited by NZN; 1st June 2016 at 06:01 PM.

Business should not be in loss. If its even on a break even point it is considered as a sustainable business.

Thanks harry_wib for ur reply, i was so stressed about it, where i work its going very quiet in winter but in summers its crazy busy and sales volume is three times higher than the winter sales. So i thought may be its disadvantage for me that i just applied my residency in winter but thanks for making me feel better . The business is not in lost at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NZN View Post
    Hi Everyone i want to know that cafe or restaurant sales really matter in ur residency decision. If so please tell me how much minimum weekly sale and profit ? I am so confused coz some people say If the sale of the business is not good u would not get your residency approved through that business , is it true???
    I's firstly be concerned as to whether if you are working in a café, that you are in skilled employment?

HI ChrisMwn, fortunately its not, its cafe and restaurant and i m Manager here running the business as the employer lives in different city. my job description matches with the Anzaco discription for cafe and restaurant manager. the position also listed in appendix 6 list under skill level 2.