Thread: Refference letter

Default Refference letter

Hi,

My co asked for refference letter from my last employers. I sent the letters from my last 3 employers only because i hvn' t got letter from my last employer .. will it put any effect on my application? Wht i can do in this case?

What they need is something to show that you worked at that place from (this date) to (that date), what your responsibilities were (to match up with ANZSCO), what your working hours were (more than 30 per week to count as full time), and what your pay was (a rate to show it was a skilled job).

If you don't show this evidence, that work experience cannot count for points.

You can ask the employer for a letter now, even though you have left. If you can't contact him, you can ask your line manager at the time, or a colleague who worked with you so they know what your work was. Such a person will be contacted by INZ, so they need to give contact details that will be valid during the time of processing.

Your financial or tax records might help show your work dates and salary.

Many thanks JandM

If i am nt claming points for that work experince still i got more than 4 year exeprince. Will it ok

Such a case(do not claim points), do not include in the application. As it is already included, get the proper reference letter from employer / colleague

Hi ezinir,

I was trying my best to get the letter but it was 5 years old nd i don' t hv any of my colleague number..

How can i tell to my CO that she ll nt reward the points to me ?

Just write in with the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyangel View Post
    Hi ezinir,

I was trying my best to get the letter but it was 5 years old nd i don' t hv any of my colleague number..

How can i tell to my CO that she ll nt reward the points to me ?
    If it's important, google names and find emails, check with other people, be a detective and track them down, travel to the office, look around, find them.

I'd try all that. Good luck

Thanx all..