Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Query on delay in IQA (65 + calendar days)

Default Query on delay in IQA (65 + calendar days)

Hi,
    I have submitted my IQA on 26th Nov 2015 and it was pending for allocation since 3rd December 2015.
    It has been more than 60 days and pending for allocation.
    Does it usually take so much time, did anyone face similar concern? Please advise.
    Thanks.

This is a LONG time, even allowing for a possible backlog. I think you are within your rights to contact them and ask them what is going on, and if there is any extra information they need from you to get to a result.

I did send them an email and they just said they are doing over time due to heavy work load.
    I was ready to provide any extra information if required but they did not ask anything as such.

So that's all there is to it, then. It's very hard having to wait, but at least you know it's not just you, or a problem with your case.

I emailed NZQA couple of times when there was inordinate delay in my case, can't remember but very close to your number. Then they asked for ITA proof which I emailed them. I also requested them to factor in courier times etc and after that they serviced my case in 3-4 days. Not sure if you have an ITA already, that may help speed up although I can't say for sure today's situation. Mine was > 4 months back

Vishy69: All the best, with JandM's response you are in safe hands

Could anyone please tell me if NZQA will publish the assessment outcome through email?

Quote Originally Posted by navas_am View Post
    Could anyone please tell me if NZQA will publish the assessment outcome through email?
    They tell PAR result by email and IQA by post.

95 Days.... and still counting.. Spoke to the Helpline and they said the wait is still because of the heavy work load and no more documentation is required as yet. Dont want to touch the 100 day mark !!!

Default Attention - IQA Applicants

Attention - IQA Applicants:
    My IQA is pending for allocation since 26 November 2015 hence please plan accordingly.
    Note - I have called and have been informed that the delay is only because of heavy work load. Running towards 100 days! Today is 96th..
    The wait goes on..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast