Hi all,

My CO just got in touch to say he hadn't got a response from my employer on the employer qs (sent same day as mine, on 26th) so I asked him to re-send them. My line manager then filled them out and has sent them off already.

My question is:

How closely does what I said have to match what she said?

I answered 'Role purpose' with:
The purpose of my position in the business is to manage varying types of projects for a diverse range of private, corporate, and government clients, as well as linguistic tasks such as editing, proofreading, verifying, translating, and production checking, for the languages that I studied at university (Spanish, Portuguese, and, mostly, Arabic).

And 'majority of time spent' with:
I spend the majority of my time managing multilingual projects and proofreading/verifying text translated to/from Arabic for projects for other colleagues, as I’m the only Arabic reader in the company.

BUT if my line manager only mentioned project managing (and doesn't refer to linguistic tasks) would this cause an issue?
My premise of residency is that I work for a translation company as a project manager, but do linguistic tasks too. I also definitely wouldn't have been offered the job without having qualifications in other languages, or being from a foreign country, as they have never employed an english speaker with no foreign language skills as a project manager, ever.

I'm a little concerned so just looking for advice on whether this is going to cause any major problems or whether it will still be fine!!!

Thanks!!