Thread: Applying for a Temporary Work Partnership Visa

Smile Applying for a Temporary Work Partnership Visa

Hi guys! I'm seeking advice from anyone who has experience/experienced applying for a Temporary Work Partnership Visa.

I'm originally from the UK, 27 and have been with my partner who is from New Zealand and has FULL citizenship since last October. We have lived in a house share since this January and will be moving in together to our own house at the end of this month. I am currently on a working holiday visa which expires at the end of November and allows me to work until September.

We have plenty of evidence of being together; Plane tickets from over seas trips, concert tickets, texts, emails, social media communication, pictures of us meeting each others family, photos of us together, cards, invitations to friends weddings and thank you cards.

We currently live with the land lord of the property, who has wrote a letter to state that we do live together. My mail is posted to this address; Pay slips, gym letters, work letters and doctor letters. We have no evidence YET of any utility bills however this will change when we move in together. We have a tenancy agreement for the new house along with the bank account the bills will come out of.

Could any one suggest anything else that we will need?

Thanks heaps guys!

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof See old threads for discussion and examples.