Thread: Online Application - Uploading Documents

Default Online Application - Uploading Documents

Hi guys,

Can someone guide me where do I need to upload my documents as an sponsor supporting my mother for visit visa application? There is a section to upload 1025 sponsor form but a section to upload sponsor required documents like bank statement, salary slips etc is missing. I have added snap below with this post so if someone could guide me on this.

Also regarding this question...."Evidence of your family relationship with your sponsor". M adding my photographs with my mother and my birth certificate as evidences. are these enough or do i need some additional documents?

Also do i need to certify each and every document m giving with application from notary? Who else can attest the documents here in nz? professors/doctors etc?

visa snap.jpg

Hi there,

When I did upload for my mum application, there is the field say "Sponsorship form for temporary entry (INZ 1025) and supporting evidence" I did upload INZ1025 form with support document together in 1 file under this field.

If you scan them separately, I think you also can upload separately under "Other document, not listed" which is quite open for you to upload any other document you think it will support your mother's application.

Evidence to proof relationship I think only your birth certificate with your mother name on that already sufficient enough, no need to attach your photo with mum.

Sponsorship form INZ1025 and other document supported need to be certified, normally I go to JP for this.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ThippyIce; 10th June 2016 at 01:04 PM.

Hi ThippyIce,

Can you tell how much time do they normally take for processing visit visa applications? did u get visa for your mum or is it still in process?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ThippyIce View Post
    Hi there,

When I did upload for my mum application, there is the field say "Sponsorship form for temporary entry (INZ 1025) and supporting evidence" I did upload INZ1025 form with support document together in 1 file under this field.

If you scan them separately, I think you also can upload separately under "Other document, not listed" which is quite open for you to upload any other document you think it will support your mother's application.

Evidence to proof relationship I think only your birth certificate with your mother name on that already sufficient enough, no need to attach your photo with mum.

Sponsorship form INZ1025 and other document supported need to be certified, normally I go to JP for this.

Hope this helps.

In NZ, a JP http://justiceofthepeace.org.nz/Find+a+JP.html will certify documents, free.