Thread: Employment Verification.

Default Employment Verification.

Hello,

Anyone have any idea how much time did the case officer took for employment verification? And what they will do in the employment verification?

Hi Ash2016

There is no time limit for the employment verification and depends on case to case. In my case it's almost 4 months still no update.
    They will check if your employment is genuine, stable and relevant to your JD.

Hello Tax Accountant,
    Thank you for your reply. I got mail from CO around 3 weeks back and she said that everything well with the application and she is doing employment verification lastly. It means that they can take even more time. So, no any option rather than waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tax Accountant View Post
    Hi Ash2016

There is no time limit for the employment verification and depends on case to case. In my case it's almost 4 months still no update.
    They will check if your employment is genuine, stable and relevant to your JD.
    May we know a little bit about your company and ur position? I guess you are an accountant. and what size is your firm...
    I just wanna see if there is a correlation between the industry/ size or something...
    Thanks